For assistance with Registration,
Registration InformationUpdated Tuesday April 9, 2019 by Littleton Youth Football and Cheer.
Before registering your player, a parent or guardian must set up an account by clicking on the big orange button above.
When registering for Tackle or Cheer, please fill in as much information as possible - including Doctor and Insurance information. Picture is not required. This information will be used to auto-populate the forms that we are required to submit to the American Youth Football Conference.
As of this Fall 2019 Season we will open the Flag league to players who will be starting Kindergarten through 2nd grade. Open to boys and girls from Littleton and Surrounding Communities.
• For Kindergarten players: a 1-hour practice + game. The first 30 minutes will be a practice, teaching basic principles of Flag Football, followed by a 30-minute skirmish.
• For 1st and 2nd grade players: a 1.5-hour practice + game. The first 45 minutes will be a practice teaching basic and intermediate principles of Flag Football, followed by a 45-minute game.
Registration closes August 9, 2019
Season starts Sep 7, 2019 and runs through Nov 2, 2019.
Base rate $95
Open to boys and girls in grades 3rd-6th grade. We worked hard with Rocksolid out of Dallas, an affiliate of the Dallas Cowboys football organization, to bring Flex Football to Littleton.
• Flex Football is non-tackle style of play where limited contact is introduced for the first time via “hands first” blocking. The game is played with a reduced number of linemen. This platform is inspired by the NFL’s approach to practice where the same “Flex gear” is utilized in order for teams to achieve a high-tempo practice with low-impact to the body.
• Over half of the NFL is utilizing “Flex gear” produced by Rocksolid.
• Both boys and girls will wear soft shell helmets and shoulder pads. Players will still “tackle” by pulling flags rather than player to player contact, and the emphasis in practice and games will be on teaching proper technique.
• Flex Football, unlike flag football, includes blocking, pass rushing, bump and run or press pass coverage and a number of other elements, giving players a bit more realistic look and feel of “real football”.
• Flex Football provides a low impact, fast-paced, skill-focused way to learn football safely, and HAVE FUN!
• Players will have a 2-hour practice + game, consisting of a 50-minute practice, 10-minute break and a 1-hour game.
Prices: $135 price includes all equipment.
League will run on Saturdays and will start September 7, 2019 and will run until November 2, 2019. We may do a 1 hour practice one time a week. Day to be determined based on fields availability.