About CheerUpdated Tuesday April 24, 2018 by LYTFC.
General information for the 2018 Littleton Cheer program
Littleton cheerleaders cheer at football games and perform in cheer competitions. Practices begin around August 1st and are typically 2 hours on Monday through Thursday evenings until school starts. These practices are held outside. After that, practices are usually 2 or 3 times a week and are held inside on cheer mats. The majority of our practices are spent preparing for competitions. Competition routines include dance, tumbling, cheering and stunting. Attendance is important as the team cannot practice all routine elements with missing cheerleaders.
Please read these Cheer FAQs form more detailed information about our program
Important dates for the 2018 season:
* June 30 - Registration closes
* July 29 - Uniform Fittings
* July 30 - Practices begin
* August 19 - Jamboree hosted by Clinton
* September 23 - Fun Competition hosted by Littleton at Nashoba
* October 20 - Locals Competition at Lowell Auditorium
* November 3 - States Competition at Lowell Auditorium
* November 17 - Regionals Competition at SNHU Arena, Manchester
* December 6-9 - Nationals Competition at Silver Spurs Arena, Kissimmee
Teams advance based on performance scores and may continue to practice and perform past the end of the tackle football season. Please note D8 teams do not advance past States.