UpdatedTuesday April 6, 2021 byLYTFC.
Both programs will be COED; both boys and girls will play together on all teams
Recreational Non-contact football for boys and girls born between 09/01/2010 - 08/31/2013 (K-2nd grade).
Open to boys and girls from Littleton and Surrounding Communities.
Kindergarten - 30-minute practice + 30-minute game
1st - 2nd grade - 45-minute practice + 45-minute game
Registration closes August 15
Season starts TBD.
Open to kids born between 09/01/2005 - 08/31/2010 (3rd-7th grade).
Flex Football bridges the gap between flag and tackle football.
Flex Football is non-tackle style of play where limited contact is introduced for the first
time via “hands first” blocking. The game is played with a reduced number of linemen. This
platform is inspired by the NFL’s approach to practice where the same “Flex gear” is utilized
in order for teams to achieve a high-tempo practice with low-impact to the body
• Over half of the NFL is utilizing “Flex gear” produced by Rocksolid.
• Both boys and girls will wear soft shell helmets and shoulder pads. Players will still “tackle”
by pulling flags rather than player to player contact, and the emphasis in practice and games
will be on teaching proper technique.
• Flex Football, unlike flag football, includes blocking, pass rushing, bump and run or press
pass coverage and a number of other elements, giving players a bit more realistic look and
feel of “real football”.
• Flex Football provides a low impact, fast-paced, skill-focused way to learn football safely, and HAVE FUN!
• Players will have a 2-hour practice + game, consisting of a 50-minute practice, 10-minute
break and a 1-hour game.
Prices: Flex Football $125
League will start TBD
We anticipate high demand for our FLAG programs, so register today before all slots are filled.